Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PaMaNa


You know how at times when people pay you a compliment about your body; sometimes you go and say something like “I got it from my mom”. Your long legs, your eyes, you hips, your boobs, they’re beautiful DNA heritage you got from (usually) your mom. It wouldn’t be too nice to hear you got your…lets say boobs… from your dad.

So anyways, I was in my mom’s room, studying myself in front of her mirror and I started saying how I got too much of my father’s DNA focused on my siopao-cheeks. Since my father is dead, I decided to blame her and joke that she owes me a Buccal fat removal procedure. ;D To which she told me:

Her: Hay nako, tumigil ka nga diyan..ewan ko sa iyo…

Me: Anung tumigil, eh ikaw nga jan, nagpagawa ka pa ng boobs…arte lang…

Her: Ano kaya kung gusto mo, pag pinatanggal ko na, lipat natin sa iyo? Gusto mo?

Me: Eeeew….yuck… ah… pwede ba mi.

Her: Anu ka? Magandang klase toh ah. And mahal na klase hindi yung ordinary.

Me: Hindi naman bagay sa kin yang ganyang size dahil iba body structure natin, O.A. sa akin yan ewww…at tagal na niyan ah. No way ewww. Anu ka ba?

Wala namang sampalang naganap, biruan lang and a few rolling of the eyes and raising of eyebrows and animated facial expressions.

However, if I actually decide to take those implants for myself, technically I could still say ‘I got it from my mom’ hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment