Wednesday, August 11, 2010

hairy matters


I remember watching a basketball game. Aiza was cheering for her boyfriend-then. I was sitting beside her. She’d get so excited she’d flick her long hair every time she cheered. And every time she did, her hair would hit me on the face. No. It attacked me. :D

As she didn’t notice the whole time… I decided to ask “Aiza may kanin ka ba dyan?” She had her back to me and she still had some of her hair on my face when she answered ”wala ,baket?” before she turned around.

I smiled ” kasi kanina mo pa pina-pakain sa akin buhok mo eh kulang na lang kanin” :))

Then last night, while on a jeepney ride, this woman did the same thing to me, twice. First she hit me on my left cheek and then she hit me on the nose.

I laughed in my mind. Naisip ko lang… a woman indeed is made up of sweet-deadly things. A-basta. :) ~even the strands of hair.. of the girl you love can hurt you~ hephephep hindi ko naman love yung woman na iyon ah, naisip ko lang.

Anyways nakatali lang buhok ko pero mahaba din yan :)) and nanakit din? :) try ko patigasin ng parang kahoy then ihasa then chaka ko iflick around para sampal na ang dating :)

‘Glory is the woman with long hair’. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment