Saturday, June 20, 2009

Do-It-Yourself-Doll

This is a doll that I made for my daughter. One afternoon, I decided I wanted to make her a doll and just went on to doing it. It took me 6 hours (non-stop. sorry I’m a slow worker (",) ), plus one of her pink-polka dotted panty, a ball of purple yarn, a beige night-sleeveless shirt, one of Czesca’s red shirt and a vintage brooch which I turned into the doll’s hat. My mom says it looks like a voodoo doll, but hey this is where we get to say it’s the thought that counts and be excused hahaha. Plus, this should make me a champ at Amateur DIY. You can see that I even cared to make the doll’s underwear, when I could have just left it without underwear. hahaha. =p. Made in the Philippines.


Advantage: I could sell these to witchdoctors.
Disadvantage: No one will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment