Monday, May 31, 2010

My Pull of Gravity



I don't really believe she's my mini-me but every now and then its nice to think so ahaha.

I want her to grow up as herself. I know she is going to be great.
I'll always be here for her.

My little star. My hip, smart, and charming little bruha :)

I pray you'd grow up with wisdom, heart and a strong spirit. Do not be afraid to live your life. Never let your mistakes define who you are. Believe that at times when it seems that everything has gone wrong, that you'd be fine and you'd rise from it.

You'd be proud to know that you're mom (me, in this case, wala kang choice haha) is not perfect but that I am a woman of strong heart in my own way.

And while I may fail in many things; I can fail as friend, a lover, even as a person but I will not fail as a mother. (Or so that is my goal, let's pray to God I dont give you mommy issues as you grow up)

I super love you Czesca.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment