Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BORED - passer ;)


My thoughts bounced off the walls of the classroom like a rubber ball. I stared at her. The apple green polo shirt kept my eyes on her and the gold buttons on it glamoured me. I crossed my legs and leaned back on my arm chair. I could feel the cold air from the aircon touch my skin. I wished I had my jacket.

Thinking of nothing-thoughts, her voice would fade away into the background and then come back like a wake-up call. It penetrates into my consciousness but nothing more.

Slide 25. I thought 21 more slides and we are done. My disinterest was not completely surprising but yes it made me feel irresponsible.


Pulling my tissue napkin over my mouth, I coughed. The sound of a lion roaring with a chicken stuck down his throat crowing, came out of me. My
chest hurts from so much coughing.

There is a jungle inside of me and it is in chaos but my face could only remain unflinched, unmoved and uninterested. There you go. In othe
r words. Im bored, I just wanted to go home, lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment